Support Indigenous-led social impact solutions!
You don’t have to leave Boston to support incredible Indigenous entrepreneurs across the United States. Through the Indigenous Communities Internship, a one-month in-person and virtual program, you will work closely with Indigenous innovators in the US to support the growth and efficacy of their social enterprises. This PKG and MIT Solve offering provides you with the opportunity to join a cohort of MIT students partnering with Indigenous Communities Fellows. You will be exposed to modern topics in Indigenous affairs including food, data, and tribal sovereignty, and will provide direct support to Indigenous social impact entrepreneurs.
How It Works:
- Apply for ICI by Tuesday, October 24th, and indicate your preferences for projects
- Interview with the MIT Solve Indigenous Communities Fellows
- Participate in orientation and training dinners in November and December 2023.
- Spend the first week of IAP interning remotely and attending afternoon workshops to learn more about indigenous communities in preparation for your work.
- For the remainder of IAP, intern full-time and attend weekly virtual meetings with your cohort of MIT students and program coordinators to share and process your experiences.
- Gather with all fellows and interns for a final showcase to present your work and experiences.
- Stipend provided!
Apply from Tuesday, September 19, 2023, to Tuesday, October 24, 2023!
Questions? Email email@example.com.