Strengthen Your Team with a virtual MIT Social Impact Intern this fall!
PKG’s Social Impact Employment Program connects MIT undergraduate students with paid internships for challenging opportunities that yield significant impact for your organization and community. These opportunities build students’ skills and support career exploration while working to address social or environmental change. To ensure a broad range of organizations can participate, the PKG Center will fully fund part-time internship positions in the fall of 2020.
Eligible partners include:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Public and government agencies
- Social Enterprises
- Corporate Social Responsibility departments
Why host an MIT Social Impact Intern?
- Access MIT students with specialized technical skills at no cost for fall 2020
- Build your organization’s capacity
- Make an impact on an emerging young professional and demonstrate the importance of your mission through mentoring
- Receive ongoing support from PKG Center staff including assisting with crafting the position, recruiting students, and advising and troubleshooting
- Build relationships with students and staff and promote your organization and engagement opportunities
Ready to get started?
We currently have a pipeline of students seeking part-time fall opportunities with organizations like yours and we are eager to connect, discuss your project, and answer your questions. Contact Julie Uva, Program Administrator, at email@example.com if you’re interested in partnering on an internship now or in the future.
Read about our students’ recent Social Impact Internship experiences:
Julian Zulueta, working with the CDC Foundation
Noopur Ranganathan, working with Reboot RX
Abiola Familusi, working with social venture, Tablecloth